Sunday, January 18, 2009

TAG! 10 Songs I'm listening to...

Another interesting tag started by Laura (Laura's Bloggy Blog). First of all, I must say that I like all kinds of music, it really depends on my mood! So here it is:

1. Lady Gaga - Poker Face.
I know a few people have already mentioned this song as one of their favorites, and even though I don't want to be a "copy cat" ...lol.., it is my favorite song at the moment too. I like her videos and her unbelievable self-confidence.

2. Howie Day - Collide
This song actually makes me smile every time I listen to it...

3. Lenny Kravitz - Again
This has to be his best song ever and it's been on my fav's list for ages! It actually makes me think that if two people are really ment to be together, they will find each other/be together no matter what..(Sorry for being corny here..haha)

4. Pink - Heartbreaker
Simply LOVE IT! Lyrics makes 100% sence to me and it is something I can totally relate to...

5. Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
This song doesn't just make me smile, it makes me feel happier...


6. Aerosmith - Crying
I can listen to this song almost 24/7....

7. Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
Just a nice song...


8. Liz Phair - Why Can't I?
This song came out when I was in high school and it reminds me of really good times

9. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Summer, beach, lots of sun and fun, and no school whatsoever!!!!!

10. The Cardigans - Don't Blame Your Daughter
This one is really melancholic but it's definately one of my favorites!

I just realized that I think I have at least 100 of my favorite songs! Most of them are mainly pop/rock so I guess it sounds slightly boring....
I tag anybody who reads my blog and who wants to respond to this tag!!!
Thanks for reading my blog!

7 comments:

  1. I did this tag- although I was lazy and changed mine around lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange - Thanks! I thought it was pretty funny too, I remembered SO many more good songs after I posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think i will be wearing that yellow colour eighter, hehe. Or maybe as a colour of hint in a top or something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice tag !
    I am going gaga for lady gaga !
    i like Poker face,paparazzi more than Just dance.<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeap - I do think paparazzi and poker face is better than just dance. Another good one is The Fame

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol nice, I don't know many other beauty bloggers from southern tx. So, hi neighbour! lol

    The samples came in my pretty pink box I bought from Linda at http://myprettypinkbox.com/ :0) I think it was $11.99 and $2.99 shipping for me.

    She makes a different box every month with different brands in the box every time. She only has a limited quantity of boxes so it is first come first serve. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing this :). Thanks :D.

    ReplyDelete