Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Makeup & Fashion Questions and Answers

My first MAC order arrived today and I'm so so excited! I have my second order comming in tomorrow so I'll wait for that and do a haul post then. For now,
I'm not sure who started this tag but I thought I'd go ahead and answer the following questions...

Make Up & Fashion Questions and Answers...

1) On average, for application of your typical day-to-day work/college make up, how long do you spend? - It takes me about 30 minutes (lol I guess I'm just slow)

2) On average, for application of your going out/special make up, how long do you spend? - LOL this usually takes me unlimited amount of time and I still end up being late! So, for example, if I start getting ready 2 hours before I have to leave, I'll still end up rushing,trying to fix this and that and, as a result, I'm late!

3) If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, which 4 products would you want with you? Scrub, moisterizer with SPF, shampoo and lotion!


4) What beauty 'must haves' do you always carry in your handbag? - MAC MSF in natural, Carmax, lipgloss, lipstick, body spray, black eyeliner, mascara, blush.


5) Which drugstore brand would be your favourite? - Physician's Formula


6) High street or high end make up brands?- High end make up


7) On average, how long does it take you to get dressed/select your day-to-day outfits? - I usually decide what I'm going to wear the day before, so it takes me about 6-8 mins to get dressed and make sure it feels right.

8) On average, how long does it take you to get ready for a special occasion/night out? - Same here - my preparations are usually endless and have to be stopped by somebody who has to wait for me (and hopefully has lots of patience). I like to take my time, sorry ..

9) If you could only chose one item of clothing from your wardrobe, i.e jeans, which would be your favourite? - I would definately chose one of my dresses. I used to always wear jeans/pants and now I can't get enough of skirts and dresses!

10) What outfit gives you instant feel good factor? - A dress, I have many and I feel very comfy in black ones.

11) Which shops do you favour? - Victoria's Secret, Ann Taylor, GAP, American Eagle, JCPenny, Macy's, James Avery,etc.

12) High street or high end clothes? - It depends on the brand and on a particular item...

4 comments:

  1. Fab answers :) FYI I started this tag, and am loving finding it and reading peeps answers :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: thanks for starting this tag and for subscribing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. im always late too! lol. this was a cute post alexis :) btw, when did you do your hair!? all brunette! you look hot girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarai - thanks! I had my hair dyed Dark Golden Brown a little more than a month ago. It came out extremely close to my natural hair color and you can barely tell that it's dyed now.Btw, I used Nutrisse by Garnier and it actually made my hair softer without damaging it. So I'm planning to have it dyed even darker pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete