Friday, January 2, 2009

I heart this pic!

I thought I would share this with you... I never really liked Eva Longoria that much, until I saw this photo a few days ago. It is so elegant! She looks absolutely gorgeous here, I think her new haircut is SO flattering. This hairstyle reminds me of Merilyn Monroe. I'm thinking about trying it out, but I have a round face and I'm not really sure if it'll look good on me. Her make up is so neutral but with a lot of black eyeliner and nude lips! Love it....

3 comments:

  1. yes its a lovely pic, you should try it out by blowdrying your hair with some volumising mouse, then put rollers in your hair and really scrunch it up, see how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm def. going to give this style a try but I think my hair is a little too short for it now..:-( so I'm going to have to wait a little bit. I'm actually growing out my hair and I can't wait till it reaches shoulder length!

    ReplyDelete