Saturday, January 10, 2009

Facial Feature Tag!!!

This is a really nice tag started by Happy1234...

I suppose my eyes would be my best facial feature. I have hazel eyes, the color of which is somewhere between green and brown and the outer part of my pupils is actually dark brown. I've had several people ask me if I wear contacts, so I guess that's something like a compliment...lol..at least that's how I took it
Anyways, I usually wear pink, purple and brown eyeshadows. My MAC favs are Expensive Pink, Blackberry and Satin Taupe. I recently changed my eyeshadow "routine" - I stopped applying black eyeliner on my water line! I know this used to be a must for me, regardless of the occasion. I would still use black eyeliner on my waterline when going out, for example, but not for the office. Now I apply black eyeliner on my upper lid (a rather thick line) and white eyeliner on my waterline. It really makes my eye makeup look fresh and very office-appropriate. Sometimes I apply dark grey or dark brown eyeshadow on my lower lashline (using MAC 266 brush), which kind of substitutes eyeliner there.
I ALWAYS wear mascara, my favorite one is Loreal Telescopic in Carbon Black. I recently bought my 2nd one and I'm loving it!
It usually takes me no less than 30-40 minutes to apply all of my make up and be happy with what I see in the mirror so I'm one of those who starts getting ready 3 hours before they have to leave home (this is actually embarassing to say but it's true).

Happy 1234, thanks for a great tag!

I tag everyone who reads my blog :-)

2 comments: