Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FOTD # 1...

I know I haven't posted in a while and I thought today - why not make it my first FOTD day? School and work keep me way too busy and I really haven't had a chance to be creative with my make up. Anyway, I don't usually wear anything even close to bright/dramatic make up to work (because of my field of work) so below you will see what I wore today. It's really nothing special, but I just wanted to say hi to everybody and post a little update!
So here's what I wore today:

MAC Select Cover up concealer in NW20
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
MAC Prep&Prime Eye (I don't like this stuff but I thought I'd at least use half of it before buying something else)
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium (amazing- :-) )
MAC Well Dressed blush
Coastal Scents 28 neutral palette (for some reason I tend to use it when I wake up in a bad mood..LOL...)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (so happy I got it)
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara (my HG mascara)
Revlon Superlustrous lipstick in Twinkled Pink (its a very nude pink; the formula is pretty good too, considering its a drug store lipstick)


I hope everyone is having a great week!

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love this look i really have to get that neutral palette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly: Thank you! Coastal Scents has a new 26 shadow blush combo palette ($21.95) and the eye shadows look quite similar to the 28 neutral palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty~! I love your hair, it looks so healthy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are so sweet! Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete