Tuesday, February 17, 2009

!!What I'm using right now tag!!

Another Tag!!!! I've been tagged by the lovely M*Shellers. Thank you!

Shampoo: Pantene Brunette Expressions (makes my hair really shiny but I'm almost out and I'm dying to go back to Paul Mitchell)
Conditioner: Pantene Expressions Conditioner
Styling Products: Aussie sun-touched shine conditioning shine spray, Pantene hair protecting spray
Body Wash: Dove Cherry Blossom& Almost Scent Body Wash
Body Moisturizer: Bath&Body works Sweet Pea
Anti-Perspirant: Dove Ultimate Clear Energizing Grapefruit and Lemongrass Scent.
Fake Tan: Nope!
Makeup Remover: Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser, make-up remover wipes.
Cleanser: St.Ive's
Exfoliator: St. Ive's apricot scrub (my HG scrub).
Primer: MAC prep and prime
Foundation: MAC's Studio Fix Fluid in NC 20.
Foundation Brush: Everyday Minerals Flat Brush
Concealer: Select Cover-up NW 20.
Powder: MAC MSF in Natural
Blush: MAC Gingerly and MSF So Ceylon
Bronzer: MAC bronzing powder
Highlighter: MAC MSF (So Ceylon or Petticoat). I've also used Everyday Mineral's Blush in Natural as a highlighter (its really light with lots of shimmer)
Eyeshadow Base: MAC prep and prime eye, Bare Study paintpot or Constructivist paintpot.
Eyeshadows: Sumptous Olive
Eyeliner: MAC Blacktrack fluidline or just a pencil eyeliner if I'm running late (happens almost every day)
Eyelash Curler: cheap and cheerful NYC
Eyelash Base: None
Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
Lip Stick: Creme D'Nude
Lipgloss: I've been using lipstick with no lipgloss on top for about 2 weeks now
Nail Colour: I love OPI "Parlez-vous OPI?" and OPI "Who needs a prince?"

LOL - I actually had to go check the names of most of these products, so I got a little workout :-)
I tag anyone who haven't done this already and who would like to do it!

Thank you for reading!!!!!!

1 comment: