Saturday, December 27, 2008

16 Fun Facts...

Although it is really late for this tag I decided to go ahead and do it.....

1. I have a degree in Linguistics but I've decided not to work in that field

2. I'm constantly trying to lose weight. I used to walk 3 miles a day for a little less than 2 months and it really did work! I stopped walking about a month ago and now I'm trying to make myself start working out again.

3. I love reading even though I really don't have much time for it.

4. My favorite writer is Paolo Coelho - I love his books and I can totaly relate to many of his statements.

5. Although I like to experiment, I think I tend to be a little boring when it comes to make up. For example, every time I make up my mind to try a new color scheme, I end up going with my traditional pink/neutral look.

6. This is strange but I like fishing

7. I absolutely hate cooking

8. My style icon (in terms of make up) is Megan Fox

9. I would love to rent a pretty little house in Maine and spend my vacation there with my significant other!

10. Sometimes I get easily annoyed...

11. Same as Lollipop 26, I can't watch disturbing/horror films - the last one I watched was "The Ring" 4 or 5 years ago.

12. My current haircut is an angled bob but I am growing out my hair!

13. I practically don't watch TV

14. It is easier for me to make friends with men rather than with women.

15. I love driving (but I hate driving on highways) and I love nice cars!

16. I'm not a vagitarian but I eat very little meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment